Monday, October 08, 2007

Back, Back, Back to Blog again



Hallo, mates. Long time, no blog. Thought I'd try to re-enter the blogging world. At least on my off weeks I can try to keep up. The lovely lady to your right, as most of you know, is Singen. She's just so cute, I thought I'd share her preciousness.

Work is crazy. So far....one enterotomy, one gastrotomy, 3 pyometras, one C-section, 1287 hit by cars, 1287 snake bites, 1287 seizures and 1287 dog fights. I thought I'd try to keep my spay and neuter skills up at the Humane Society, although speed is what they value and I am not at all speedy. We'll see how it goes with practice.

Hope everyone is great!

Love you.....mean it.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger april said...

welcome back! i have missed you. it is time for you (and le deuce) to come visit now. i will let you rub the belly for luck.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

hey, do you want to join my super peep army? go to my blog and at the top right of my side bar is a link. join!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home