Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Awwww..the kitties are afraid, very afraid



This is what my two new kitties look like all the time..that is when I can actually see them. One is grey. I have named him Munch, after my favorite t.v. detective. The other is a muted calico. I have named her Mabel. Actually, she came with that name and it suits her so I kept it.

I can't wait to see our chauncey family portrait! April tells me she will bring it to school tomorrow. I am on pins and needles.

I managed to sleep all day today and never went to school. Don't ask me why. I have no good reason. Sure was nice.

Hope everyone is well and had a great holiday. Drink and Dance sounds like a grand idea.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger eb said...

we missed you over the break - what's a party without the hat?

i'm sure the kitties settle in over time....if daisy doesn't eat them first!

also, are we up on your family picture wall yet?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Schlenker Doodle said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving we missed you here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home