Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ahhhh...What a great day!



This is what I look like today. Had no class and have managed to get through the day without studying a bit. I drank coffee and watched morning news shows in my jammies. The perfect start to the day.

I did put clothes on long enough to go look at some Katrina cats that need fostering/adoption. I am definately taking one, and maybe two. I won't get them until the week after Thanksgiving. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who wants a cat, these are need of some TLC. They are awfully cute, too.

Here's my very useful trivia contribution of extinct mammals in Australia. This is the diprotodon, the largest marsupial to ever inhabit the beautiful country of Australia. He lived 1.6 million - 40, 000 years ago. It is believed that he existed when the first homosapiens sapiens came to Australia because skeletons of the diprotodon have been found that exhibit hack markings (ouch!). His closest living relatives today are the wombat and, oddly enough, the teeny tiny koala. His length measured 9 feet. Oh, that crazy evolution.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger eb said...

you continue to amaze me, emmers. i wonder if people (since they were around then) could fit into that thing's pocket?

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger april said...

they didn't wear pants... only koolox and everybody knows koolox don't have pockets.
however, not everyone knows how to spell koolox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home