Saturday, January 21, 2006

Smoke, Smoke, Smoke that cigarette!


After a long hiatus, I have returned to the blogging world. Doesn't Mr. Chimp look happy? That is how I felt after smoking my 1st cig in 37 hours and 12 minutes on Wednesday. I have started over everday, but have yet to make it through a full day again. Failure? I do not think so.

Good times at Tasty World last night, followed by the ever famous "one drink too many" at Room 13. Ryan and I took a cab ride home and devoured a frozen pizza (fully cooked, of course).

Being lazy today. I fear the world of finals next week and have decided to forget they exist for a while. Selective memory can be helpful.

The new ultimate poker championship trophy is in the works. A sure crowd pleaser. I predict that all will fight especially hard to win this year as this is the best trophy ever. Are you sitting on the edge of your seat? I know that you are. The only tough thing is coming up with a name to match the grandeur of this gift to our lives. It won't be long before our next poker date, so stay posted for more details.

Love you....mean it

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

welcome back to blogdom! i've been putting off an April-style diss-comment because i knew it was only a matter of time before the Hat blogged once more.

it sounds like you're doing pretty well with the quitting smoking thang. it's definitely harder to quit cold-turkey if you're accustomed to smoking a lot. but if you really want to quit, it'll happen.

i can't wait for the first game with the new trophy! take your time with the name - it'll come to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home